Certification scheme for pre-consumer and post-consumer plastic recycling processes
Via this Scheme, plastic recyclers can demonstrate the quality of their processes and transparently communicate the origin of waste. The Audit Scheme requirements are aligned with those of EN 15343:2007 and ISO 22095:2020 standards.
The Certification of the Recycling Process is the point of origin audit for the chain of custody of recycled plastics.
Certified recyclers foster trust among the plastics value chain actors, facilitating a continuous increase in the transparent and verified use of recycled plastics.
Benefits of the Certification
- Attests to the high standards of recycling practices
- Brings transparency to the origin of plastic waste
- Facilitates compliance with EU legislative requirements
- Promotes credibility in plastic recycling processes
- Increases trust among consumers and suppliers
Scope of the Certification
Any recycling facility capable of recycling pre- and post-consumer plastic waste & in possession of the necessary permits.